The 2014-5 Photographic Exhibition is on again. The Competition is open to anyone living in the Central Coast region. Children are encouraged to enter. Each photograph must feature sandstone. Note this year there is only one category - Print. Entries close on Sunday 29th March 2015. Winners will be announced Good Friday - April 3rd. All entries will be exhibited at the Maitland Bay Store over Easter 2015.
- The Trust Photography Competition is open to anyone living in the Central Coast region. Children are encouraged to enter.
- Each photograph must feature sandstone as a component, and must be shot on the Bouddi peninsula.
- Photographs can be black and white or colour.
- One entry only allowed per person.
- One category only: Print
- Only minor image adjustment is permitted, such as cropping, sharpening, contrast, and levels. The photo must not be otherwise greatly manipulated ie. objects should not be added or removed in order to enhance the shot; no composite images.
- All photographs entered in the competition must be mounted. Mounts to be of cardboard or mount-board only, no frames/glass will be accepted. Mounts are to be black and have a minimum 50mm border around the photograph. There are no size restrictions.
- A panel of judges, including one professional photographer and one local artist, will select the category winners and runners-up. The judging panel’s decisions are final.
- There will also be an opportunity for people viewing the exhibition to cast a vote which will result in a popular favourite.
- Entries must be submitted to the Maitland Bay Centre (open weekends only) by Sunday 29th March 2015. All entries must be accompanied by the completed entry form and either mounted photograph or disc.
- Entries will be exhibited at the Maitland Bay Centre over Easter 2015 and will be returned by mail if a stamped, self-addressed envelope is enclosed with your entry form. Otherwise, prints will be donated to local schools or libraries.
- The Trust will not cover any transport costs incurred in delivery or return of work.
- The Trust will not be responsible for any of the entries
- Entrants retain copyright of their image. KWT reserves the right to reproduce images by print and electronic media for not for profit publications, advertising and promotions. Entrant’s names will be acknowledged if the image is reproduced.
- All personal information gathered by the KWT will be used solely for the purpose of administering this competition and exhibition.